- # 177 FTC Project No. P062105: Agency Information Collection Activities; Comment Request: Proposed Information Requests to Firms in the Prescription Drug Industry; Agency Is Considering Conducting a Study to Analyze the Use and Likely Short- and Long-run Competitive Effects of Authorized Generic Drugs in the Prescription Drug Marketplace
- # 162 File No. 051 0106
In the Matter of Novartis AG
- # 148 File No. 041 0099
In the Matter of Preferred Health Services, Inc.
- # 135 File No. 031 0135
In the Matter of White Sands Health Care System, L.L.C.; Alamogordo Physicians' Cooperative, Inc.; Dacite, Inc.; and James R. Laurenza
- # 118 Docket No. 9306 FTC File No.: 021-0143
In the Matter of California Pacific Medical Group, Inc., doing business as Brown and Toland Medical Group
- # 102 File No. 0210242
In the Matter of Surgical Specialist of Yakima, P.L.L.C., Cascade Surgical Partners, Inc., P.S.; & Yakima Surgical Associates, Inc., P.S.
- # 101 File No. 011 0222
In the Matter of South Georgia Health Partners, L.L.C., et al.
- # 93 File No. 021 0171, Docket No. C-4068
In the Matter of Baxter International Inc., and Wyeth
- # 88 Health Care and Competition Law and Policy Public - February to September 2003 Comments
- # 80 File No. 011 0175
In the Matter of Professionals in Women's Care
- # 76 Health Care and Competition Law and Policy Public - September 2002 Comments
- # 71 File No. 011 0132
In the Matter of Biovail Corporation and Elan Corporation PLC.
- # 69 File No. 011 0173
In the Matter of Physician Integrated Services of Denver, Inc., Michael J. Guese, M.D., and Marcia L. Brauchler
- # 68 File No. 011 0174
In the Matter of Aurora Associated Primary Care Physicians, L.L.C., Richard A. Patt, M.D., Gary L. Gaede, M.D., and Marcia L. Brauchler.
- # 64 File No. 012 3214
In the Matter of Eli Lilly and Company
- # 33 File No. 991 0103
In the Matter of Alaska Healthcare Network, Inc
- # 27 Generic Drug Competition: First Request for Public Comment on Proposed Commission Information Request to Firms In the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- # 26 Generic Drug Competition: Second Request for Public Comment on Proposed Commission Information Request to Firms In the Pharmaceutical Industry.
Friday, October 6, 2006