FTC v. Data Medical Capital, Inc., et al.
(Central District of California, Southern Division)
FTC File No. X000001
Civil Action No. SA-CV-99-1266 AHS (EEx)
April 8, 2010
- Contempt Judgment as to Bryan DíAntonio, The Rodis Law Group, Inc., Americaís Law Group, and The Financial Group, Inc.
March 16, 2010
- Supplemental Order Modifying Stipulated Final Judgment and Order
- Order Assessing Civil Contempt Sanctions Against Contempt Defendants
January 15, 2010
- Order Adjudicating Contempt Defendants in Contempt of Court and Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law in Support Thereof; Order for Phase II Proceedings
June 10, 2009
July 12, 2001
- Stipulated Final Judgment and [Proposed] Order for Permanent Injunction, Disgorgement and Monetary Relief Against Defendant Bryan D'Antonio, a/k/a Brian D'Antonio, and Data Medical Capital, Inc., also doing business as Datamed and MedCo
- News Release